Monday, September 15, 2008

Give You The Business

Yes, it is true; this is one of my favorite songs right now (as far as production). Guru put some T-Pain on my track…”Imma give you the business...give you give you the business...that’s all I want to d...baby give that business to you” (shoutout sister bear lol). Ladies and gents welcome back to You Do the Math. I would like to give a shoutout to DC Metro this morning. I got a free trip pass for today because the smart trip machine was not working right. Nothing like getting something free!!! I’m feeling pretty good right now, so lets get into it.

Everyone should know from the above hook that “the business” refers to putting it down in the sack. Many people claim they do but many far short of their partners expectations. Granted you may have an off night sometimes (even Jordan had off nights); you should try to and deliver the business every time. This will be a two part series because I can go in two directions with this topic. Today I want to focus on the competitive edge in giving your woman/man the business. What kind of mind set are you in before you plan on giving the business? You heard the saying, first impressions mean everything, and the same rule applies when you first have sex with someone and every time after that. Matter of fact, every time you handle your business you should act like it’s your first time.

Men mind set first time around with someone is “I’m going to dogg this jawnt.” (Just keeping it real) Women I’m not sure only because I’m clearly a man. I do believe they have a type of mind set as well. The question I propose is who (men or women) have more of a competitors edge when giving the business? Who usually comes away the winner and the loser?

As a man, it’s kind of a given to give your woman a sexual eruption. When you fail to do so, you never hear the end of it and most likely her girlfriends never hear the end of it either. But in today’s line of work, some men motto states: “you better get yours before I get mines.” And sometimes it may seem like a guy is using that motto when in actuality he might have been one of those bad nights. Does your competitor’s edge push you only to get the person off first or are you really enjoying it? You do the Math!!!

WORD OF THE DAY!!!

scro·bic·u·late - grooved or pitted: with a grooved or pitted surface

No comments: